Sunday, June 7, 2009

And the 2009 Lil Miss Mt. Pleasant is...

SHELBY ISON!!!!

Shelby was crowned Lil Miss Mt. Pleasant Saturday night. And Jentry was named her second attendant. They both did an excellent job. Shelby sang "Popular" from the musical Wicked and Jentry performed the Hoe down throw down from the Hananah Montana Movie. I am so proud of both of them! I know it took alot of courage to get up in front of people and perform. They will get to ride a float in the hometown parades this summer as well as do service projects for the city.



5 comments:

  1. Hey there stranger! How the heck are you? I have not talked to you in do long. I sure miss ya'll! Your kids are so grown up it is amazing. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome thing to be a part of! Congrats Shelby and Jentry! We miss seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristie,

    How the heck are you? Looks like you are all doing well. I found your blog on Neisha's page and thought I would say hi! My blog is private but if you send me your email address I will add you so you can view it. I really missed playing volleyball this year:( I miss all you guys, I'm just glad we can keep in contact through the blog world!!! Anyways, congrats on all your families accomplishments...you've got some good kids on your hands:) Hit me back, I would love to hear from you!!!

    Karole

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW my email address is karolehansen@hotmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey kristie, i had no idea you had a blog until i found it on my sisters. your kids are all so grown up and beautiful. i still think of wyatt as like 3 years old. shows how long it's been since we've seen you. well you seem busy busy and your kids are so successful. great to catch up on your family. :)
    p.s. wicked is awesome, the best musical ever.

    ReplyDelete