Thursday, June 25, 2009

Birthdays........

So birthdays come and birthdays go, that was my concept on them until 17 years ago, when I had the best birthday present ever! Most people think it wouldn't be a much fun sharing a birthday with a family member, but I think just the oppposite. I love sharing my birthday with Shyanne. I just can't believe it's her 17th, where does the time go? I am so grateful for her and the young woman she has become, she truly is a joy. And I love the fact that she doesn't mind celebrating it with mom. We had a great dinner out at Outback, a quick drive by the MTC and a stop at walmart, pretty good night if you ask me! Thanks for all the great birthdays Shyanne, I look forward to many more! And yes I did turn 40 and I actually made it through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment