Monday, May 25, 2009

Where does the time go?




Friday marked another milestone in our family as Austin graduated from 6th grade, so now it's off to middle school for him!!!! I remember my own fears, anticipation & excitement of making that big move from elementary to middle school. Austin is such a good kid, he's pretty mild mannered (unless Jentry is bugging him) and a good helper. He has had the same best friend since kindergarten, he and Nikki are like brother & sister. So here's some pics from his big day!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE that kid!!! Those pictures remind me of Zack! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie your kids are so beautiful and have grown up way to fast. I can still remember when they were all so little. Thanks for giving me your blog address. I would love to keep in touch with you guys. Congratulations Austin!

    ReplyDelete