Monday, October 22, 2012

BOYS OF FALL

I have always loved the song "Boys of Fall" by Kenny Chesney, but never really got to know the feeling of the song until this year, and now I love it even more.  Football this season was just so much fun and I loved every minute of watching Bubba play!  Yes I did have a couple of oh shiz moments when 3 kids double the size and weight of him would tackle him all at the same time, but he always got up like a champ!  Bubba was AWESOME this year his first year out, he led the team in yardage and touchdowns.  He scored 14 total touchdowns this season!  4 of which were in one game :) Their team played for the Championship and although they lost that game, I still think 2nd is pretty dang good.  I am already looking forward to next year!  Just gives me one more thing to love about FALL!!  Anyways here's a few pics from his season, I tried to upload a couple of videos but it kept giving me an error :( 









No comments:

Post a Comment