Friday, August 12, 2011

Quick Catch Up

Summer is almost over, I have completely failed at my attempt to do better at blogging. So to be perfectly honest, I just haven't really felt like blogging, and although there have been a few good things this summer, it's mostly been a very difficult summer full of disappointment of things that should have been, let downs, hurt, tears, confusion, frustration stress, stress & more stress, needless to say things have not turned out like I thought & had felt that they would. So I am actually glad summer is coming to an end, (as long as this doesn't carry over into fall)....and because of all of this I have realized that I have been terrible at getting pictures this summer! I only took a handful of pics from Jentry & Shelby's softball games, and I have managed to either misplace, or delete baseball pics of Bubba. Whew!!! I will now get off my soapbox, and try to look forward to a new school year and happier days. Below are a few of the pics of the girls that I actually did take....ENJOY



































No comments:

Post a Comment