Sunday, March 28, 2010

Miss Mt Pleasant Pageant

It has been a very busy and nerve racking weekend, but full of fun and great experiences. Shyanne competed for Miss Mt Pleasant, and was named 1st attendant! She did an amazing job and was simply stunning! I am so proud of her and the young woman that she is. Shelby & Jentry also got to participate in the fesitivities since they are the reigning royalty for Lil Miss Mt Pleasant, Shelby since she is the queen got to perform at the pageant and did a wonderful job even though they cut off her song early UGH! Anyways I couldn't be prouder of all of my girls!


Miss Mt Pleasant royalty (L to R)
Shyanne 1st attendant
Joya Fontaine Queen
Jessica Peel 2nd attendant



All the kids

Evening Gown


1st Attendant

Swim suit competition

Shelby performing "Popular"

Casual Wear


My Own little Royalty

Production Number


Talent












1 comment:

  1. I love her!!! She's looks B.E.A.utiful:) Love, love, love her dress for evening wear! Oh, and can she come train me so I can get that body!!!

    ReplyDelete